Care Service Manager - Aged Care Facility - $105k base
Monday, April 16, 2018
- Location: Sydney
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 257095
Our client has an exceptional new opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Care Service Manager to manage the day to day operations of their 60 bed Aged Care facility in the Camden area.
On site there are a number of Aged Care facilities and Independent living apartments along with homely facilities including gym, indoor swimming pool and restaurant which all contribute to the quality of life of their residents
Your roles and responsibilities will include the business operations of the home, in which you will be leading exceptional resident care focusing on clinical aspects which comply with current legislation and practices.
In order to be considered you must:
- Have a current AHPRA registration with an underlying degree in Nursing in addition to post registration experience of 5 years.
- Have sound knowledge & experience of Accreditation Standards and compliance within Aged Care
- Previous experience with all aspects of ACFI assessments and financial budgeting
- Have strong clinical knowledge and skills in addition to the essential leadership skills needed.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to manage various levels of staff.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience within an Aged Care facility.
- Adhere to the organisations Missions & Values to promote a culture of quality, safety, customer focus and excellence in care delivery.
Renumeration is based on experience, you will also receive a salary packaging benefit as the organisation is NFP. Superannuation will also be in addition to your package.
Please call Alex on 02 8459 8103 or email your resume to email@example.com to discuss further.